So this weekend I went to special edition NYC at the Javits centers in Manhattan. It like a pre Comic-Con. There was a super line for those tickets btw. But you could walk around see a occasional cosplay and take pictures of our with them. It was interesting. Lots if people showing they’re artwork and buying comic books or selling them. Same thing with action figures,Statues, and toys. So it was fun the only down side is that the food selection is limited and there’s isn’t a lot of places to eat. So pack your lunch cause it’s a bit over priced. If the weather is nice you can/ could eat outside. They’re were also giving away free stuff (in case you don’t have money)
Anyway today is the last day for the special edition nyc convention. Starts at 10 and ends at 5
Comic-Con October 9-12
here are some very useful life hack from buzz feed
1. Turn any eyeliner pencil into super-intense gel liner.
2. Color your entire lid with white eyeliner to make eyeshadow colors POP.
3. Cover up dark circles by applying concealer in a triangle shape.
This technique gives saggy eye bags a bigger lift.
4. To avoid getting lipstick on your teeth, stick your finger in your mouth and pull it out.
Your finger will get the excess product, not your teeth.
5. To get a much more professional eyeshadow look, use Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre underneath.
Brush a coat of it on OVER your eyeshadow primer, before you start applying color.
6. Learn how to set your lipstick so it LASTS.
After you have applied your lipstick, hold a tissue over your lips and lightly dust translucent powder over the tissue.
7. Instead of shelling out for Lip Venom, add a drop of peppermint oil to your favorite lip gloss.
8. Use baby powder to get DIY falsies.
Between applying each coat of mascara, dip a Q-tip in baby powder and run across your lashes, focusing on the tips. The second coat will attach to the powder for a longer, fuller look.
9. Apply your lipliner like this to get an even Cupid’s bow shape.
10. Get rid of split ends by twisting locks of hair and snipping the ones you see sticking out.
11. Here’s an incredibly fast, polished topknot you can do in your car.
1. Gather your hair up into a high ponytail at the top of your crown. Secure with an elastic.
2. Divide the ponytail ends into two sections and use both hands to twist each section down to the ends.
3. Wrap each twist in opposite directions around the base of your elastic. Make sure each twist is wrapped around evenly.
4. Secure with bobby pins.
12. Save money by making your own shellac manicure.
Get the lowdown from this blogger who swears by this method using three products you can find at any drugstore.
13. Follow this pattern for contouring.
This image makes contouring seem way less daunting.
14. When going for a dramatic winged look, draw the outline of the shape, and then fill it in.
You’ll get a much more precise line.
15. Touch up a French manicure with a rubber band.
16. Use a business card to pull your lid up so you can get the mascara right to the base of your lashes.
Hold an old credit or business card above the upper lashes and wiggle the brush away back and forth at the roots.
17. Use a spoon to get the perfect wing shape for your eyeliner.
18. Easiest nail art EVER.
Use Band-Aids to create little polka dots on your nails.
19. Forgo eyeshadow and instead, crosshatch gel liner onto lids and blend for long-lasting, budge-proof coverage.
20. Check your makeup when you get into your car.
The different light source will expose any makeup mistakes you might have missed in your bathroom.
21. If you are doing a smokey look that involves a lot of blending, use one brush to apply and a clean one to blend.
This will keep your look from getting too muddy looking.
22. Want to wear glitter nail polish without going through the pain-in-the-ass removal process?
Use Elmer’s glue as the base coat. The manicure will peel off neatly, and it supposedly can last for up to a week!
23. Use it to get the neatest manicure ever.
Apply it with a brush and then peel it off after you’re done with your manicure. It works better than Vaseline because you can actually see it, so you can just rub it off if any actually gets on the nail.
24. Use pale frosted eyeshadow to get fuller, 3D lips.
25. Flat-iron your braids to create long-lasting waves.
26. This one easy step will make your eyes brighter and more noticeable.
27. Know where to apply your perfume so it lasts all day.
for more cool stuff visit their website here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/
1. When anyone misuses a magniloquent word.
2. When basic bitches try to throw shade on you.
3. When your boss threatens “serious consequences” for the umpteenth time.
4. When the class geek shows up to the reunion swole.
5. When you take a frenemy clothes shopping.
6. When a gross drunken bro starts catcalling you.
7. When someone tries to talk shit about your mom.
8. When you have to explain social media to your extended family.
9. When you can’t seem to shake a guy.
10. When the same girl’s been hogging the bathroom mirror for over an hour.
11. When people just can’t take a damn hint.
12. When a dude friend asks you for dating advice.
13. When your siblings tell an hour-long rambling story with no point.
14. When your parents try to set you up on a date with “that nice boy.”
15. When women start hitting on your man right in front of you.
16. When your mom emails you chain letters written in colorful Comic Sans.
17. When you answer the door to Jehovah’s Witnesses instead of the pizza guy.
18. When a co-worker keeps humble bragging about his sexploits.
19. When people keep talking over you during a presentation.
20. When you get shushed during a conversation.
21. When you a dude says you’re great at something… for a girl.
22. When your bestie starts gushing about her new crush.
23. When someone on Facebook leaves a cryptic status update.
24. When you leave the house. For any reason. Ever.