I’ve only wore false lashes once in my life and that was to my prom. and even that was like a on time thing. i was surprised that i could even manage to put them on. but while surfing the web i found a really cool info graph about false lashes that i hope someone could find useful. but what ever, everyone is different you sure really take time and look at yourself admire your face bask in it’s beauty.
here are some very useful life hack from buzz feed
1. Turn any eyeliner pencil into super-intense gel liner.
2. Color your entire lid with white eyeliner to make eyeshadow colors POP.
3. Cover up dark circles by applying concealer in a triangle shape.
This technique gives saggy eye bags a bigger lift.
4. To avoid getting lipstick on your teeth, stick your finger in your mouth and pull it out.
Your finger will get the excess product, not your teeth.
5. To get a much more professional eyeshadow look, use Mac paint pot in Soft Ochre underneath.
Brush a coat of it on OVER your eyeshadow primer, before you start applying color.
6. Learn how to set your lipstick so it LASTS.
After you have applied your lipstick, hold a tissue over your lips and lightly dust translucent powder over the tissue.
7. Instead of shelling out for Lip Venom, add a drop of peppermint oil to your favorite lip gloss.
8. Use baby powder to get DIY falsies.
Between applying each coat of mascara, dip a Q-tip in baby powder and run across your lashes, focusing on the tips. The second coat will attach to the powder for a longer, fuller look.
9. Apply your lipliner like this to get an even Cupid’s bow shape.
10. Get rid of split ends by twisting locks of hair and snipping the ones you see sticking out.
11. Here’s an incredibly fast, polished topknot you can do in your car.
1. Gather your hair up into a high ponytail at the top of your crown. Secure with an elastic.
2. Divide the ponytail ends into two sections and use both hands to twist each section down to the ends.
3. Wrap each twist in opposite directions around the base of your elastic. Make sure each twist is wrapped around evenly.
4. Secure with bobby pins.
12. Save money by making your own shellac manicure.
Get the lowdown from this blogger who swears by this method using three products you can find at any drugstore.
13. Follow this pattern for contouring.
This image makes contouring seem way less daunting.
14. When going for a dramatic winged look, draw the outline of the shape, and then fill it in.
You’ll get a much more precise line.
15. Touch up a French manicure with a rubber band.
16. Use a business card to pull your lid up so you can get the mascara right to the base of your lashes.
Hold an old credit or business card above the upper lashes and wiggle the brush away back and forth at the roots.
17. Use a spoon to get the perfect wing shape for your eyeliner.
18. Easiest nail art EVER.
Use Band-Aids to create little polka dots on your nails.
19. Forgo eyeshadow and instead, crosshatch gel liner onto lids and blend for long-lasting, budge-proof coverage.
20. Check your makeup when you get into your car.
The different light source will expose any makeup mistakes you might have missed in your bathroom.
21. If you are doing a smokey look that involves a lot of blending, use one brush to apply and a clean one to blend.
This will keep your look from getting too muddy looking.
22. Want to wear glitter nail polish without going through the pain-in-the-ass removal process?
Use Elmer’s glue as the base coat. The manicure will peel off neatly, and it supposedly can last for up to a week!
23. Use it to get the neatest manicure ever.
Apply it with a brush and then peel it off after you’re done with your manicure. It works better than Vaseline because you can actually see it, so you can just rub it off if any actually gets on the nail.
24. Use pale frosted eyeshadow to get fuller, 3D lips.
25. Flat-iron your braids to create long-lasting waves.
26. This one easy step will make your eyes brighter and more noticeable.
27. Know where to apply your perfume so it lasts all day.
for more cool stuff visit their website here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/
its been a long time. its now December and it’s almost finals week here on campus. Today.. there is a festive social for the design majors. i think there will be drinks.. i hope they have no alcoholic ones. not about that life. >.< my cousin and some friends would be proud of me that i am leaving my dorm and the fact that i have to be formal-ish.
so i did finally try the fall trend makeup. products i used were:
NYC cheek glow: west side wine
Kate moss Rimmel London
cover girl 3 in 1 in twany
forever 21 black gel eyeliner
NYC colors individual eyes: brown eyes
it came out pretty good but i think the lipstick was a bit drying had to reapply it every now and again